Travel Requirements

El Nido Travel Requirements of Unvaccinated from Outside El Nido

For travelers from outside Palawan via Lio Airport or Puerto Princessa International Airport, the documents needed are the S-Pass Travel Permit and valid identification. Get your S-Pass Travel Permit Notes: *Upload documents. In the uploading of RT-PCR tab, upload your RT-PCR test results accomplished within the last 72 hours prior to your flight to Palawan. […]