CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
- Check-in time starts at 3PM (1500H).
- Check-out time is at 12NN (1200H).
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to room availability and other applicable
- conditions. Kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org a few days before your arrival.
- Valid IDs (i.e., Passport or any Government-issued ID) of all guests must be presented
- upon check-in for registration. The Apartments reserves the right to exclude
- unregistered guests from access to the property premises.
CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES
- Once the guest has already completed the booking process which includes payment
- of the transaction, the booking is already secured and guaranteed.
- The Apartments at El Nido implements strictly non-refundable and non-rebookable
- for all paid transactions.
Only credit cards and bank deposits are accepted for payment. The Apartments
accepts all major credit cards. For bank deposits or bank to bank transfers:
|Account name:||APT Travels Incorporated|
|Banco de Oro||4800083632|
CONDITIONS OF STAY
- Guests below eighteen (18) years old will not be allowed to stay at The Apartments unless accompanied by an adult staying at The Apartments.
- Maximum room occupancy is 4 persons for a 1-bedroom suite and 8 persons for a 2-bedroom suite.
- In order to ensure comfort to all the guests of The Apartments, kindly observe silence after 10PM (2200H).
- The Apartments does not allow pets.
- Firearms and illegal drugs are not allowed in The Apartments.
- All guest rooms in The Apartments are 100% smoke-free.
- Smoking is allowed only in designated areas of The Apartments.
- Violation of this policy is subject to a property fee equal to 1-night stay based on the highest applicable room rate for the period booked.
Disclaimer of liability
The Apartments will not be liable for failure or delay in the performance of services,
nor be obligated to provide additional services, if such failure or delay was caused
by fortuitous events and other circumstances outside of the control of The
Apartments. No refunds will be given on account of these events.
The swimming pool is open from 6AM to 10PM (0600H – 2200H).
The laundry room is open from 6AM to 10PM (0600H – 2200H).
Water and ice are available at the Service Area.
Ban Against Single-Use Plastics
El Nido has a strict ordinance against the use of single-use plastics such as bottled
water or other drinks placed in a plastic bottle on boats and tours. Please avoid
bringing in plastic bottles, plastic bags and toiletries in sachets. We encourage you to
use the amenities The Apartments has provided for you.
Eco-Tourism Development Fee
Kindly note that there is an Eco-Tourism Development Fee for all visitors of tourist
destinations within El Nido. The purpose of the fee is to fund environment and
The fee for non-Palawan residents is Two Hundred Pesos
(Php200.00) valid for 10 days.
Environmental User Fee
There is an Environmental User Fee of Two Hundred Pesos (Php200.00) for visitors
of the Big and Small Lagoons. The purpose of the fee is to fund the Integrated
Protected Area Fund which will be used for conservation and management activities
of the El Nido-Taytay Managed Resource Protected Area in Bacuit Bay.